Seward Dog Lodge
Seward Dog Lodge is not your typical dog boarding, it's like taking your dog to camp! Every day we take the dogs on outdoor adventures, which include back country trail hikes, beach outings for swimming, and lots of exploring. We provide "In-my-home" boarding. Dogs are treated like family members and there are NO kennels. I've opened my home, to your furry best friend(s), and we do not have separate areas. All dogs sleep together in one room, on very comfy dog beds. We are very small and take great pride in providing the best care and unconditional love, so space is very limited. Have a peace of mind while you are on vacation, knowing that your dog is having just as much fun!
Happy Tails On The Trails
Because we specialize in outdoor adventures, and don't spend our days inside, we have a few requirements:
13888 Bruno Rd
* Gets along with all other types of dogs
* Spayed/ neutered by 7months of age
* No puppies under 6 months
* Absolutely no aggression towards; food, toys, territory, humans, leash, etc. (please be honest with me, when it comes to your dogs issues)
*We cannot accept dogs that are timid with strangers
* Must enjoy car rides, (we spend a lot of time in the car, if your dog gets car sick, it's no fun. )
* We cannot take dogs that suffer from extreme separation anxiety.( barks all day, destroys property)
* We cannot take dogs that have special needs and/or limited activity level
* All dogs must have trail manners, most of our dogs are OFF LEASH, if your dog is an "on leash only", please let us know.
* All dogs must have updated vaccinations: Rabies, Dhpp, bordetella (kennel cough). We will need records sent to us before any reservation is finalized.