*Dog Daycare Requirements*
13888 Bruno Rd
We don't even like to say this is a "daycare", it's more like a "day-camp".
Dogs that join the pack for the day, will get to go on back country trail hikes, swimming at the local beach, lounge in our forested fenced in back yard, and get plenty of dog- on- dog time. We have opened our home, to give humans a peace of mind when they are out enjoying beautiful Alaska. When you drop off your dog, you can expect a very tired pup on your return. We will keep you updated about your dog's day by sending you photos and/or video. Each day we go on a morning hike 1-2 hours, followed by a much needed nap time, afternoon hike 1-2 hours, feeding and then most of them are down for the count! If your dog still wants to play, our back yard is basically a fenced in dog park!
Because we specialize in outdoor adventures, and don't spend our days inside, we have a few requirements:
* Gets along with all other types of dogs
* Spayed/ neutered by 7months of age
* No puppies under 6 months
* Absolutely no aggression towards; food, toys, territory, humans, leash, etc. (please be honest with me, when it comes to your dogs issues)
*We cannot accept dogs that are timid with strangers
* Must enjoy car rides, (we spend a lot of time in the car, if your dog gets car sick, it's no fun. )
* We cannot take dogs that suffer from extreme separation anxiety.( barks all day, destroys property)
* We cannot take dogs that have special needs and/or limited activity level
* All dogs must have trail manners, most of our dogs are OFF LEASH, if your dog is an "on leash only", please let us know.
* All dogs must have updated vaccinations: Rabies, Dhpp, bordetella (kennel cough). We will need records sent to us before any reservation is finalized.
Seward Dog Lodge
Happy Tails On The Trails